kids_pro wrote:
Hi there,

I want to create a script.
When user register I want to create a folder : users\<new_user_folder>\images
The purpose is that I want to allow them to upload image to this image folders.

What sort of permission should I give to each folder
Root: users, <new_user_folders>, and images folder.

The least necessary. That depends on your server setup, primarily the user id your scripts are run under (mod_php/cgi or suexec). You might want to use ftp functions to create the directories if they would be created with apache as the owner otherwise.