Hi,
I think I finally found a cms that does most of what I want it to:
ezpublish (http://developer.ez.no/article/archive/4/)
I'm trying to install it, I'm on a apache server, a few questions:

1. how do I install Imagemagick? Seems I need to recompile PHP and do
--with-imagick=DIR, is that correct? Do I need to install Imagemagick
before I do that, or just download it and untar it in the right directory?

2. Where can I get libXml2 version > 2.2.9 and libQdom? Same question as
above: how do I install them? Thanks!

Finally: I can't find a readme to install this ezpublish, which is really
weird. It must be there?
Thanks for any tips
Peter