Terje Slettebų wrote:
From: "Matthew Weier O'Phinney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

its alternatively call 'php internals', I have read a lot of your questions/arguments regarding access/visibility/typehints - some of them seem more a case of you needing to adjust to PHP's way of thinking that that PHP necessarily does it wrong (its just very different to C/Java :-), then again other points you make are valid - either way I'm not the one to judge --- I just thought I'd mention that such things have been discussed/argued over on the php internals mailing list in some depth over the last year, i.e. you may get very short answers :-)

Regards,

Terje

P.S. Why does replies to list posting go to the sender, rather than the
list, by default? Shouldn't reply-to be set to the list, as usual? I had to
manually edit the address, to make the reply go to the list.

don't even start about these mailing list setups! - be glad they work at all :-) - btw, it seems, that on php mailing lists reply-all is the norm and that bottom-post are generally preferred to top-posts.

PS - I enjoyed your posts!