Hi NG,

I have a page that is for booking attendance to events, and instead of using
a date picker, I want to display drop-down selects which cover the ranges of
dates that the event is occurring at. My question is, is there an easy way
to determine the dates in between the date from and to that is stored in the
database?  I know how to easily determine the number of days

I know that if I spent time on it, I would be able to do it, but I have a
very close deadline and if anyone else has been through this I would
*really* appreciate the help...

Mikey