Mike Johnson wrote:
From: Richard Davey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Afan,

AP> Hey!
AP> I just got this emai lfrom RIPN mail processor at Moscow ?!?!?!?!?

Join the club.. everyone who posts gets one. Annoying, no?

Best regards,

Richard Davey

My personal favorite is when someone requests a read receipt on
listmail. I wonder what their inbox looks like when 500 people send one
back all in the space of five minutes.

I usually just delete those without a second glance, but you may be on to something...if we all send the read receipt, then maybe the user will get tired of all the receipts and turn it off. ;)

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek