We use it at www.care2.com - serves up over a million hits a day without any
problems. We've even hit the media metrix top 500 a few times. worldcom.com
also uses PHP (notice the .phtml extension).

--Joe

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 01:21:16PM -0700, Ralph Guzman wrote:
> here are a couple:
>
> http://www.marketplayer.com: they provide the real-time stock market
> simulations for sites like etrade.com and smartmoney.com that have these
> games.
>
> http://www.chek.com/

 *                    Joe Stump - PHP/SQL/HTML Developer                      *
 * http://www.care2.com - http://www.miester.org - http://gtk.php-coder.net   *
 * "Better to double your money on mediocrity than lose it all on a dream."   *