[EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote / napísal (a):

I am in the midst of getting work to implement PHP5 onto a new server for a
web based app I am doing using PEAR's DB_DataObject plus some other fancy
OO. To give them the piece of mind I would like to know if its stable enough
to run for an intranet based app running on Federo Linux. The extensions I
am trying to get are DOM XML, XSL , GD, getext + a heap of PEAR packages. I
have been developing under PHP5 on Mac OSX so no know issues as yet, but I
was the one that did the compiling. Its always a querky finnaky thing when
someone else does it for you :|

Let me know.

Dan
(also wondering when php will be apache2 ready, Rusmas care to answer
without having to repeat yourself though ?? :))

Under GNU/Linux you can compile it too, you don't have to use th pre-compiled
packages. I think GNU/Linux is stable enough but it is up to you.
trobi