Hello,
i've a general question concerning PHP's architecture.

Why isn't there a native packaging concept in PHP?

I think php became much more powerfull with the extended OOP features
introduced in PHP5 - without a packaging concept you couldn't use these
features "in big business" (in terms of sharing classes/libraries). I know
the discussion of OOP features vs. PHPs scripting capabilities, but IMHO
doing the half way of OOP isn't right...

Are there any thoughts about that in future releases?
What do other developers think about this issue?
How do organize multiple used classnames?

Thanks for your answers..
with best regards,

vivian