Hello,

on 01/31/2005 12:08 AM Tim Burgan said the following:
My client's web host's PHP configuration for both sendmail_from and sendmail_path are both = null.

How do I send email with PHP? What options do I need to set within my code, and what to?

You need to ask that web host as they probably do not want you send e-mail in anyway.

If they let you send messages via an SMTP server, you may want to try this class that comes with a function named smtp_mail() that works like mail() except that it lets you send messages relaying on a SMTP server.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

You also need this:

http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass

and this if the SMTP server requires authentication:

http://www.phpclasses.org/sasl

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos