hello geeks,

     Linux User Group, Hyderabad and Osmanina University College of
Enginnering in together are condcuting the follwing events.

And about the events:

Lug Festiva    ( linux workshop)
Literati quest (paper presentation)
Promethean (project contest)
Bugs maze  ( debugging contest)
Kloning    (code duplicator)
Brookz law (this is a half an hour event)
Erudites world (panel discussion)
Tech Gyan ( expert talk)
Acuity Revival (Online Programming Contest )
IT Quiz
Gaming zone

I am enclosing a brochure with this mail, in
which we have the details of the events that we are
proposed to organize and more.

For more info visit
  http://infinity2k5.cseouce.ac.in

The LUG Festiva is completly sponsered by LUG and we need speakers for
Lamp. so if any of u guys are willing to be part of that event pls get
back to me. we need speakers For Lamp allotted time is 1hr. so pls get
back to us if anybody is intrested. hoping to see positive response
from ur end.

regards
sasi