php wrote:
> I want to parse a html file
> for instance

> <b>aaa hhh mmmm dddd yyyy ssss</b>
> <i>aaa kkkk mmmm dddd yyyy ssss</i>
>
> and I want to create a regular expresion wich is able to extract entire
> text
> from enclosed tags WITHOUT a particular word
> for example               eee
> final I want to obtain this result
>
> aaa jjjj mmmm dddd yyyy ssss
> aaa hhh mmmm dddd yyyy ssss
> aaa kkkk mmmm dddd yyyy ssss

Use the built-in striptags to remove all the HTML.

Then, use explode("\n", $text) to find the line-breaks.

Finally, remove any line with 'eee' in it.

You could also do the explode first, then check for specific tags/lines
with 'eee' and drop those, and then re-assemble everything into a string,
and call striptags on that...  Not quite as clean and easy, though, but if
you can't identify the 'eee' part without the surrounding tags, you'll
need it.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm