Hi.

htmlentities has worked pretty well so far for me...except when it
comes across something like "ñw" or "ñ0w" in an RSS feed (v2)

It tries to convert the &ntilde - and it does, but because the ñ
doesn't have a space next to the w or the 0w, it breaks the XML and it
comes out as ñ0w which, I think, is "bad XML"

I thought ampersands were my biggest worry, but this has got me really
stumped!  I'm not even sure if I'm *right* in thinking the problem is
the lack of spaces between the "special" characters.  Can anyone shed
any light on this?

Thanks

--
Will   The Corridor of Uncertainty   http://www.cricket.mailliw.com/