hi john
i am a php user...
one help from you..
i could download the contents of an url from http://
sites....but when i tried downloading the contents
from an ftp site...
i get this error...

Warning: file_get_contents(): php_hostconnect: connect
failed in /var/www/html/get.php on line 3

Warning:
file_get_contents(ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/genbank/gbrel.txt):
failed to open stream: FTP server reports 229 Entering
Extended Passive Mode (|||50334|) in
/var/www/html/get.php on line 3
This is the content of the retreived file...

could you suggest me how to go about this...
thanks for spending your valuable time...