First I should say that I have NO plans to store CCN's on my site, but
I do have a related question:

Right now I accept CC info from a posted form and then from a PHP
script submit that to authorize.net... Is their any way to get PHP to
clean up any remnants of any variables that might be in memory after a
script is run? IE, is their a way to get PHP to overwrite the memory
used by variables at the termination of a script?

I wasn't worried about this before but I think the paranoia regarding
CCN's on this site has gotten to me... Better safe than sorry!

--
Send REAL USPS letters from the Web!
http://www.quickymail.com