Hello,

on 02/07/2005 08:47 PM Larry Laffer said the following:
who can give me a solution or at least a hint for the following problem:

I have to get an URL parameter with an fsockopen connection.
I can connect with fsockopen an given link and get back this link with an URL parameter cnr=xxxxxx
Who can I do this?
And who can I "read" this URL parameter?

You may want to try this HTTP client class that can be used submit HTTP requests either via POST of GET, passing whatever parameters you want:

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos