Hello,

For a project I need to parse whois domain lookup data. Have some
one parsed these data in PHP? Please let me know where can I find
them. I have already gone through google and couldn't find
anything useful. There is one .NET library
(http://www.hexillion.com/whois/) available, but it is charged.
:((. So if someone can help me out it would be grateful.

Thank you very much,
Harish Rao K.

Nous Infosystems
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to
the [EMAIL PROTECTED], so that arrangements can be made for proper
delivery, and then please delete all copies and attachments.Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail, by any
other than the intended recipients, is strictly prohibited.