Good day to you. We are looking for two or three programmers who want to
make some money, are self motivated, are prepared to take a gamble after
thoroughly investigating the risk, have excellent University results in
computer sciences and in particular have experience in of most, if not all,
of PHP, JavaScript, PostgreSQL /MySQL, HTML and CSS. GNU Linux will be used
for both development and production. We assume that you will be running GNU
Linux and have an Apache httpd server.  This is a web application that will
require many technologies including SMS, both outgoing and parsing incoming
email, contact management and management reporting.

If the above matches you then we would be prepared to discuss our plans with
you and, if we click, invite you to join us.

Our project, an application for the web, is being developed on a speculative
basis having identified a gap in the market. We are therefore looking for
partners who will own a percentage of the final business. You will therefore
need to be self financed for the first 6 months.

As you would expect we will require you to agree and sign a Non-Disclosure
Agreement.

Our head office is in London.  Whereas communication will be electronic face
to face discussions are occasionally useful.

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  with whatever information you feel is
relevant.