Hello,.

on 02/14/2005 02:37 PM Dave Bosky said the following:
I'm looking for an easy to read PHP book that will help me learn a solid
foundation in PHP.

I'm already familiar with the language but want to make sure I'm coding in
the most efficient manner.

What's a few of the better books out there?

It depends on your is your criteria of a better book.

Here you may find reviews of many books of interest to PHP users:

http://www.phpclasses.org/reviews/

Here you may find the latest reviews that were published:

http://www.phpclasses.org/reviews/latest/latest.html

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos