Hi there

Just an update. We altered our code last night and the result is that we have managed to bring in everything with no problem now. The slowest part was actually pulling down the emails which are on another server. I'd like to thank everyone for their help

I have another project I'm working on - more as a hobby than anything else. I need to create a crawler that will crawl approximately 100,000 domains, pull in the information and then classify the content based on some logic (still to be decided but thinking of using bayesian filters). Is there anyone on this list who has written fast and decent crawlers in PHP who would be willing to share their experiences?

Thanks again for your help - it was much appreciated

John