Jochem Maas a écrit :
FENDT Charles wrote:

Hello...

Someone knows how this work ?
use_soap_error_handler

I don't have a clue but looking at the docs you have at least 2 other ways of
handling SOAP errors:

1. http://php.paradoxical.co.uk/manual/en/function.is-soap-fault.php

is_soap_fault is only for SoapClient...

2. use a try/catch block

try {
    // do some SOAP stuff here
}
catch (SoapFault $e) {
    // catch SOAP specific exceptions here
}
catch (Exception $e) {
    // catch general exceptions
}

and "try" catch nothing !!!

just an exmple :

<?php
echo "begin\n";
$server = new SoapServer(null, "http://test/";);
try {
  $server->handle("");
} catch (Exception $e) {
  echo "ERROR\n";
}
echo "end\n";
?>

:-(

that's why y search some stuff over use_soap_error_handler
Is the solution there ???

FENDT Charles

I DO NOT KNOW what the classname of the Soap Exception assuming SoapServer
does not just throw std Exceptions... so I guessed that it might be called
SoapFault.... the manual seems to indicate that this is correct.

HTH - (I just figured out wtf HTH means :-)

I search a way to handle SoapFault exceptions from the SoapServer class...

Regards

FENDT Charles