Durring the middle of the day our website stopped woking when I checked the
error logs in Apache I found this error:

FATAL: emalloc() : Unable to allocate 1073741824 bytes

Spammed three times, since then nothing we have tried has worked, played
with memory_limit and shutting down our gallery.

Our info is here:

http://www.precisionstrike.net/phpinfo.php

When going to our site http://www.precisionstrike.net all we see is a blank
page.

Researching this problem we found numerous entries about SQL and data table
settings to have them changed from "ntext" We have not done this yet as to
not make this problem even worse by modifing the SQL database tables.

If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated. I am a noob at this
as the person who built this server is no longer with us and we are trying
to put it back together.

Thank you.