This is the issue: every insert I perform is generating 3 rows instead
of 1.
I'm using DataObjects with manually created classes, I can't use the
generator do to permission issues.
This is my class:
class DO_test extends DB_DataObject {
var $__table = 'test';
var $test_id;
var $test_value;
function staticGet($k,$v=NULL) { return
DB_DataObject::staticGet('DataObjects_Grp',$k,$v); }
function keys() {
return array('test_id');
}
function table() {
return array(
'test_id' => DB_DATAOBJECT_INT,
'test_value' => DB_DATAOBJECT_STR
);
}
}
Here is the test insert:
DB_DataObject::debugLevel (5);
$test_do = new DO_test;
$test_do->test_value = 'bork this shit';
$id = $test_do->insert();
DB_DataObject::debugLevel();
if (PEAR::isError($id)) {
die($id->getMessage());
}
echo $id;
Here is a description of the table:
+------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| test_id | int(9) | | PRI | NULL | auto_increment |
| test_value | varchar(64) | YES | | | |
+------------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
Can anyone give me a clue?
I can provide any other info that is needed.
Thanks a lot,
Sasha