Hello,

I'm having a mysterious problem with phpMyAdmin 2.6.1. I've already
consulted the phpMyAdmin forum on sourceforge but so far I've not had
any answers come my way.

All of a sudden this morning I found that the program stops dead in its
track's during a call to "ob_start('gz_handler');". There are no errors
displayed on screen but there is one error logged to the error_log. It
is:

[Tue Feb 22 15:38:38 2005] [notice] child pid 2909 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

I realize this is not phpMyAdmin's problem, however it was the software
I was using when I found this problem.

I have not made any configuration changes whatsoever for quite a long
time now on my server so I don't see why it would all of a sudden stop
working.

I'm running Apache/2.0.40,  MySQL 3.23.54, and PHP 4.2.2.

I read that this might be related to hardware???? I SURE HOPE NOT! Ugh.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris.