lef1 wrote:
> I am in desperate need of some help in calling a vbscript file from a php
> file.
> I have searched high and low and have come up with nothing that will do
> it.
> I have found one example of a html file, which will call a vbscript file
> when
> the html file is double-clicked, but wont work if the file is viewd from
> the
> http://localhost.
> I really need a solution to this problem, any help you could offer would
> be
> appreciated greatly.

If the VBSCript is in a web-server, you could use http://php.net/file to
read its results.

If it's using SSL or needs Cookies to authenticate, use http://php.net/curl

If reading the results alone is insufficient, you may be able to compile
the  VBSCript into a COM object, and use PHP's COM extension to work with
that.

Finally, there's a fairly new Delphi4PHP or PHP4Delphi thingie and, like,
maybe Delphi can call VBSCript somehow...  I really don't know much about
this one at all.

Of course, re-writing the VBScript in PHP would probably be easiest... :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm