Hi there!

I've just installed Apache on a new computer. (just for testing)
It's Windows XP. I've then installed PHP and it says that Apache could be not configured automatically.

Newbies question as hell probably but here it goes:
I can access my Apache-server, I have the document-root to c:\webb and the apace-files is in c:\program\Apache
I've changed a little in httpd.conf file and restarted the Apace-service. I have changed the documentRoot and another parameter that was very alike documentRoot...

But my problem...

The sourcecode for PHP shows when I access the http-server with php-files.

I don't cant getting any full support answers on this, just give me hints... :-)

/G
@varupiraten.se