Srinadh Sannidhanam wrote:
>   I am trying to configure mhash. I installed mhash. But I found that I
> have to compile php with
> --with-mhash option. But I am unable to found configure command
> corresponding to PHP. Where can I found that. Are there any other ways to
> configure the same. Can't I configure that in php.ini file?

You probably have PHP installed as an RPM or some other kind of
pre-packaged binary from your Linux distribution.

You can either search for "PHP mhash module" with the *SAME* version
numbers of PHP, or you can un-install the pre-packaged stuff and compile
from source code.

Had you compiled from source code, the "configure" part would be
self-evident, as that is the first step in compiling from source code.

It's also possible you are using Windows, in which case you need to search
for a php_mhash.dll (or similar name) again from the *SAME* version, or
you need to buy Visual C++ compiler and attempt (and probably not have
much success for a long time) to compile PHP from source.

Do *NOT* attempt to use an mhash Module unless you are 100% certain it was
compiled with the same PHP version as what you have (see
http://php.net/phpinfo).  If you do attempt to do that, it might even
"work" for awhile, but will cause huge problems sooner or later.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm