Jochem Maas wrote:
> AdamT wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:11:47 -0500, bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>>Well, this time it took just 11 days to get my first bit of spam from
>>>this mailing list.

Folks, I think the OP set up a custom email before posting, and it took
only 11 days for it to get harvested and spam to pour in.

Frankly, I'm surprised it took that long.

Or maybe that's only the spam that got past existing filtering.

Perhaps a concerted effort to contact responsible administrators of
archive to get them to obfuscate email addresses is a Good Idea.

Dunno who's going to actually *DO* it, mind you...

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm