On 4 Mar 2005 J. L. Marcelo Chaparro Bustos wrote:

> Hola, bueno acabo de incribirme el la lista y queria saber si alguno
> de ustedes tiene un manual PHP basico que me pueda enviar o decir
> donde poder bajarlo, para orientarme un poco. gracias

Translation:  Hi, I just joined this list and I wanted to know if
anyone had a basic PHP manual that you can send me, or if you can tell
me where to download it, so I can get oriented.  Thanks.

Answer:

Los documentos basicos son disponibles en espaņol en
http://www.php.net/manual/es/, y puede bajarlos en la forma ".html.gz"
de un sitio en Chile en
http://us4.php.net/get/php_manual_es.html.gz/from/cl.php.net/mirror.

The basic documents are available in Spanish at
http://www.php.net/manual/es/, and you can download them in ".html.gz"
format from a site in Chile at
http://us4.php.net/get/php_manual_es.html.gz/from/cl.php.net/mirror.

--