Hello,

on 03/04/2005 03:45 PM Gerben said the following:
I was wondering if there is any DBMS, like MySQL, which is (fully) implemented
in php. That is a database engine written in PHP.
I know this is not the most effecient way, but I'm not planning to use it
for heavy weight database-driven-application.

Yes, you may want to take a look at this flat file database manager class that even supports SQL, which seems to be exactly what you are looking for:

http://www.phpclasses.org/pdb

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos