From: rory walsh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 1:35 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Passwords?

I want to create a simple as possible password script, how secure is it
to have the password actually appear in the script? I only need one
password so I thought that this would be more straightforward than
having a file which contains the password. I am not using any database.
Actually this leads me to another question, is there anyway people can
view your script without having access to your server that is? Cheers,
Rory.