From: Warren Vail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:26 PM
To: Kostyantyn Shakhov; php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: RE: [PHP] Open source portal systems???

Where did you hear that PHP Nuke required a powerful server?  I personally
implemented PHP Nuke on a Windoz box (one strike there), that ran on a 166
mmx box (a big second strike), and benchmarked it handling 90 concurrent
users, with no noticeable delays.  If I were you, I'd dig deeper into what
you heard and you may find that someone had another agenda in mind when
they passed along that info.  It's unfortunate, but there are lots of
people in the IT field that distort results to justify an already
conceived opinion.

go figure,
Warren Vail