Mário Gamito <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:28 PM said:

> I'm trying to integrate some JavaScript functions in PHP, but so far,
> no good :(

[snip]

> Now... i want to call this JavaScript function from the regular PHP
> files. In particular, before the HTML code.
> Like this:

[snip]

> How can i do this ?
> How to tell PHP, that def(word) is a JS function in js.php file ?
> I've tried include ('js.php'), etc., but got no results :(

You don't and you can't. PHP does not interact with the client (like you are
thinking it does) and Javascript does not interact with the server. They are
completely different and not related, except that PHP can send Javascript to
the client for the client to interpret.

It's a bit confusing at first but once you understand it, you'll wonder why it
ever didn't make sense.

Chris.