From: Ryan A [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: php
Subject: Re: [PHP] software catalog

Hey!
Thanks for replying.

Hot scripts and script search ware the two places which i checked out
first before writing to the list, then google, because I dont need a
jackass who has been on the list for 2 days telling me to f***ing google
for it, just coz it would make him feel happy with himself :-)

I dont want to build this from scratch as I am sure there must be quite
a few out there, i'm just surprised that nobody has recommended one that
they used or heard about other than Chris (from this same list)

A very basic cart would do but searching for shopping cart php gives me
hundreds of results, its really hard sorting through all that trying to
find one that caters to just software selling.
I have not checked SF as yet, thanks for the tip, will hit that immd
after this email.

In the meantime if anything comes to mind please drop me a line.

Thanks,
Ryan

On 3/8/2005 9:12:58 PM, James Williams ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> What's up Ryan, I do believe that the cart software you choose should
> for the most part be independent upon what exactly your selling.
> There are a few big shopping cart solutions that work for selling
> anything and I'm sure there are features and / or plugins that will
> allow you to do
>
> discounts based on multiple product purchases.  hit up sourceforge or
>
> hot scipts and you're sure to find plenty of awsome results.  Good
Luck!