On 11 Apr 2001 21:07:01 -0700 Alvin Tan said...

> Hi Plutarck,
>
> The 'mailing list' at MySQL _is_ very much like this one and is also very
> active. Send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to subscribe.

Except that it is a *mailing* list not a *newsgroups* format (like
news.php.net) which was what the Plutark was asking about. ;-)

Personally I don't know how anyone can stand getting this many posts
cluttering up their mail reader. I'll stick with Gravity thank you very
much. :-)

And sorry I don't know about any mySQL newsgroups..

--
John R. Marshall
JRM Studios.com - http://www.jrmstudios.com