Hello,
Sorry about that. I took the source down after I solved the problem. The problem was a nasty type of syntax error caused by PHP implementation of HEREDOC string delimiting.

I was using HEREDOC to stuff multiple lines of HTML into a string, in several places in my file, which is all fine and good. However, PHP does not recognize the delimiter token that marks the end of the string, if there is any whitespace on the same line. I had made sure that my token was all the way over to the beginning of the line, but what I *didn't* realize was that there was a couple spaces after the token. This caused the parser to basically treat the whole rest of the script file as a heredoc string, which is where the problems came from.

Jeff Schmidt

Jason Barnett wrote:

Jeff Schmidt wrote:

Hello,