Thanks for the answer,
what I'm trying to achieve is a php proxy that receives any GET/POST request with correspoding headers and brings back the results to the caller.

Let's say I do a google search request with curl:
// I would like all this to be sent by another page --- (header + xml)
$data ="soapreq.xml";
$handle = fopen ($data, "r");
$send = fread ($handle, filesize($data) );
fclose($handle);
$header[] ="MessageType:CALL";
$header[] ="Content-Type:text/xml";
// -------------------------------------- I don't know if what I want can be achieved this way, but maybe this explains better the idea.

$ch      = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,        "http://api.google.com/search/beta2";);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST,        1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,    $send);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $header);

$data = curl_exec($ch);

Best regards, MARTIN

Jesper Goos wrote:

The $SERVER variable is an array, so try this:

<?
echo "<pre>";
print_r($_SERVER);
echo "</pre>";
?>

regards Jesper

martin wrote:

Hi,
I wanted to know if there is some way to expose the full headers sent to a php page.
I found in google that for windows there is $_SERVER['ALL_HTTP'] to read all the headers sent but I'm using php on linux/apache.

There is any way to get in a variable the full headers sent to a page ?

Best regards, MARTIN