if you check your cookies (if you are using firefox) you should see
multiple cookies from many sites. It is allowed and I think you can
set as much as possible. However I wouldn't because you'll probably
end up forgetting some of them and it'll become a hassle. Besides,
some browsers might reject cookies, so don't rely too heavily on
cookies. And then there is the security factor to consider... you
don't want to store too many cookies that might give away
passwords/usernames.

That's all the bad reason I can think of.

Good luck :D