hi friends
i am struggling to solve this problem for the past one
week...kindly help me..

my apache runs perfectly...
this code gives a perfect output in the browser...

file name: hi.html

hihihi

but this code doesnot give any output in the
browser...

file name: hi.html

<?php echo "hihihi"; ?>

but, the same file with the php code in it...could be
executed in the command line, using php... where i am
getting the expected output...

i tested to c if my apache doesnt recognise php ...

this code runs perfectly...in the browser...

<?php echo "hihihi"; ?>

if saved as hi.php file...
the same code saved as .html, is not giving any output
in the browser...

kindly help me to figure out this problem...

thanks

vijayaraj nagarajan
graduate student
the university of southern mississippi