Hi All,

Ive just run into some bizarre problem. I upgraded to a more recent
version of PHP and have run into some bizarre problem.

We were running version 4.0bsomething on a FreeBSD box with Apache and ive
just installed 4.0.3pl1 and ive managed to get pretty much everything
working, except for a couple of sites ive designed im coming up with some
weird errors on functions which  otherwise have been working fine. They
only started appearing when I upgraded the version of PHP.

Here is the errors im getting when I call the page.....

---------------------------------------

Warning: Missing argument 2 for stripe() in /location/to/included/file.php on line 257
Warning: Missing argument 3 for stripe() in /location/to/included/file.php on line 257

---------------------------------------

Now, line 257 looks like this (ive included the rest of the function, but
the first line is line 257)

---------------------------------------

function stripe($title,$bgcolor,$fgcolor) {
        global $darkcolor, $lightcolor;
        if (!$bgcolor && !$fgcolor) {
                $bgcolor="$darkcolor";
                $fgcolor="$lightcolor";
        }
?>
<b><font color=<?echo($fgcolor)?> size=+1 FACE="helvetica,arial">&nbsp;
<?

This isnt the only function which is causing me problems but this is the
smallest one for an example.

Is there something I havent compiled into PHP properly? or can there be
something else?

Thanks

Chris