Hello,

on 03/23/2005 04:14 PM Dan Joseph said the following:
I've had a production system moved to a new server.  Our geniuses here
have refused to allow sendmail on the server and all my e-mail
functions are now gone.  Is there a way around this?  I have already
checked the manual, I don't see anything....

You may want to try this MIME message class. It comes with wrapper functions that act as direct replacements of the mail() function and let you send the messages by alternative means which can be calling the sendmail program directly or relaying the message to a SMTP server of choice.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos