thanks for the tip

I am pretty unfamilar with javascript..
But for my purposes, I guess I better learn it
I am fairly conversant in a couple of languages so hopefully it won't be too bad
recommend a good book ?

Essentially, I want CMS users to be order their own playlist of multimedia tracks.
Is there any reason not to take a javascript approach ?
because this would be for a CMS only the javascript does not have to work for EVERY browser....

Out of curiosity, are you still using this approach? Or, was it too problematic ?