/* send the errors to the interface and exit*/
        if('' !== $errorsReported){
                for($i = 0; $i < count($errorsReported); $i++){
                        echo $errorsReported[$i];
                }
        } else {
        /* reload the empty interface */
                header("Location: adminTicketMgmtCreationForm.php");
        }
The above does not work on the else statement. If $errorsReported is
blank the header statement does not work, the script just exits. I have
had a long day and I may not be seeing something correctly, can anyone
see an error with this? If so, can you tell me where I am going wrong?