Hi,

I have a site that allows users to download xml files. I have the following
php script which prints the results of the query to the browser. As the
header is chaged to XML it forces the browser to ask the user if they want
to download the file rather than outputting the results straight to the
browser:

<?php
header('Content-type: text/xml');
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="test.xml"');

// doquery
$xml = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" ?>\r\n";
// add query results to $xml
echo $xml;
?>

This was working fine until i added an SSL certificate to my site, now I get
the following error message:

Internet Explorer cannot download ..._download.php?id=4723 from www... .com

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested
site is either unavailable or cannot be found...

Any ideas?