I think what you are looking for is a combination of programs.  A
mailing list that customers can view answers of emails try mailman or
smartlist.  Perhaps just a mailint list would give you want you want.

If you are looking for more of a trouble ticket program, or FAQ program
there are serveral at freshmeat.net but haven't used many of them.