Hi people.

I submitted the issue below to the bug site, but the people there
suggested I present it here. I've tried some more, but until now, I
couldn't find any cause for the problem.

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

John
--------------------

------------
I have a very simple web-page script with mainly 'echo' commands.
Randomly the accented characters are replaced
by question-marks. If or not the question mark appears
seems to be depending on the page contents, though at least
in one of the cases, the only thing that changes in the
page is a GIF image.

All this happens in the same html-session, using the same
script.

I've seen other -similar- reports, though none about 'echo'.
I can't be sure if this is an apache problem or php-related.

Sorry if was already solved... Please indicate.

Reproduce code:
echo "Página Índice";

Expected result:
Página Índice