Todd Cary <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:35 PM said:

> I have installed FC 3 with Apache and MySQL.  When I run phpinfo(), I
> do not see MySQL listed as a database nor can I connect via php.
>
> Does something have to be specially done with the FC 3 install?

Other than choosing the correct packages at install time, no. I
installed FC3 about two weeks ago, carefully selecting all my pakages,
and everything works fine.

If you've got time, I suggest you just reinstall update all the RPM's
via up2date (or yum or whatever). I think I finally got the install
right on the 3rd try.

Chris.