Hello,

On Fri, April 1, 2005 7:44 am, bruce said:
we're trying to find php developers/partners for a project, and we're
wondering if there are php user groups in the cali/bay area (san fran/san
jose) area that we can talk with, attend meetings, etc...

searching google didn't really turn up anything... we know that there are
some php job sites, but we didn't want to post there, given that this
isn't
a 'salaried' opportunity. this would be strictly startup/sweat equity,
ie..
risky as hell!!

Here you may find some user groups:

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/group/bycountry/country/us/