I forgot to mention some context related stuff.

1. This is for distribution, so wether or not session will actually be
avaiable is something I cannot know.

> Right now I am giving a trust factor of 80% to POST and 0% on GET.  What
> trust factor should I apply to SESSION

2. These trust factors are applied AFTER login verification.  (The login is
verified with a cookie that holds a unique id I sent when the user loged on.
This is validated against a database.  The unique id's live span is extended
after each request)

Thank you for your input already

Andy
--