Hi to all,
I've wrote a program with a web-browser interface (IE) and
a built-in server (INDY) which call the php-cgi.exe CGI application
and redirect stdio/stdout/sterr to pass .php scripts readed from
a crypted and zipped sets of files. The arguments are passed
between QUERY_STRING enviroment variabile and all work very well.

A this point to include a file in a my script I must use for each .PHP
file:

<?php  $g_hostname = 'http://localhost:' . $_SERVER["SERVER_PORT"];
require_once $g_hostname . '/config_inc.php';  require_once $g_hostname .
'/html_api.php';  html_begin(HTML_DOCTYPE_FRAMESET);  html_head_begin();
html_head_end();  html_frameset_begin();  html_frameset_end();  html_end();
?>

There is another way (i think to php.ini) to set default include,
require_once, working area to my 'http://localhost:xxx/' avoid
to manually insert upon code ?

thank you very much....
and sorry for my ignorance about php matter

Silverio