Hey Davy,
Thanks for replying.

I checked out punbb before, a fantastic forum coz its real simple, and if
you want more complex stuff it supports it via "mods"...problem is the mods
can be a pain in the @ss when upgrading and I need something a little more
powerful (private messageing, polls etc) so am giving FUDForum a serious
look.

Thanks for your suggestion though.

Cheers,
Ryan